« Home | Madrasa Suthi Paaka Poren..... » | Ilamaiyenum Poongatru » | Many More Happy Returns of the Day » | Photo Blog Updated » | Naan Paadum Mouna Raagam - Updated » | Through the lens » | Now reading » | Ladies and Gentlemen...Introducing... » | Pachchamala Poovu .. Updated » | Hi Everybody..WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR » 

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 

I'm Back

I am back in Austin after a month long (felt more like a week though) vacation in India. It was great and very refreshing to see my folks back home. The Insane heat that one would normally associate with Madras was absent. I went around some parts of Tamil Nadu before crossing the border into Karnataka. All in All, a very nice trip. Looking forward to my next visit already.
I have some pics in my photo blog. More in the pipeline.

That's all Folks!

u have a typo in ur photo blog link!:(

Post a Comment