« Home | Pachchamala Poovu .. Updated » | Hi Everybody..WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR » | SANGEETHA MEGAM....again » | I'll be back » | Kaadhalin Deepam Ondru.... » | Template changed ..... » | Kannae Kalaimaane v1.1 » | Pesakoodathu..... » | From Log Cabin to White House » | NCAA Championship » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 

Ladies and Gentlemen...Introducing...

The NIKON D50


I am a beginner to SLR photography and found that this camera is a good place to start. I had set my eye on the D200 but got this whole kit for less than half-price of D200's body alone. Someday, in the future, I hope to outgrow the features the D50 provides and would graduate to a D200.
This one comes with an 18-55 and a 55-200 Nikkor lens, besides the usual in-box accesories. Although, I would love to have a 18-70 or a 28-80 just for the simple fact that I would not have to switch lenses most of the time, I don't plan to invest more on lenses for now. Looking for a bag now. Any suggestions?

I am starting with a D-SLR intro course on April 29, taught by my collegue at work. And so it begins .....


Paropakaaram:
For those interested in knowing more about the D50, Here is a link to the detailed review on DCresource. Links to more reviews found at the end of this review.

Congrats on your new cam, learning photography with a D50 is a dream for many...glad it came true for you. Goodluck with the course, start a photoblog soon.

@Magic,
Thanks Magic. Hope to start a photo blog soon. The pics that I have posted here are with my old Olympus C720 UZ and my friend's Kodak P & S cam.

Post a Comment