« Home | Pesakoodathu..... » | From Log Cabin to White House » | NCAA Championship » | Suttum Vizhi Chudare » | WE DID IT !!!!! » | Oh Butterfly .... » | Mandram Vandha » 

Thursday, April 06, 2006 

Kannae Kalaimaane v1.1

Again, One of the many IR gems. Sung by KJY. A classic in every sense of the word.

Also, My first post with the audioblog tool.

check it out.

PS: I might keep updating the song as I am still getting a hang of the editing/mixing tool. Hence, the version number.


MP3 File

Labels:

hey krisha...kalakitenga....this one is best out of the lot...:) soooper :) keep them coming....

@Anand,
Thanks. Expecting a musical weekend from your end.:)

Krishna

Lovely.. :) Beautiful sung.. This is my all time favorite.. Jee i cannot get past this song. Nothing beats it.

Great going krishna.. Keep posting..

Good one Krishna..is the track a lil faster than the original?

@ Magic,
Thanks for your comments. I really dont have a clue as far as the tempo is concerned. There is a real good possibility that the timing is off in a few places. Will listen to it again. The most common comment I got was that there is too much pathos in my voice. Haven't found time to re-record. Will do that soon.

Thanks again for visiting..:D

krishna kalakkittee maa...super aa irukku...this is yet another song which i like...hmm and yeah i think this track is a lil faster than the original

Hi....hopped here from Ajitha's blog...Romba nalla padirukkenga...woow...this is one of my all time favorites...Keep singing more songs :-)

Hey Priti..Thanks for the comment. :)

Very nice rendition! One of my all time favorites. I saw your blog from Murali's... Keep posting.

Post a Comment