« Home | Mandram Vandha » 

Saturday, March 25, 2006 

Oh Butterfly ....

Its that busy time of the year at work. It feels really relaxing to come home and sing some melodies. This is one of the best by SPB. Here goes my version ....

Music: Illayaraaja
Originally rendered by SPB
Karaoke from CoolToad

Click to Play (Hi-Fi Version)

for lo-fi version, click here

Hey nice.. This one of my fav songs.. :) Well done..

I tried getting karaoke :( didnt find it.. Can you please mail it to me if its not too much to ask.
(nyneishia2@yahoo.com)

@ Nyneishia

I have sent the karaoke to the above email. Its a big file and I am not sure if yahoo supports big attachments. Ping me if you dont see it in your inbox.

waiting to hear your version of the song.:).

hey krishna...kalaikta... superaa irukku... i love this song..and wanted to sing it..for a long time... ur rendition is very good... innum koncham recording la concentrate panina...superaa irukum... way to go... kalakal song... we want MORE :)

Anand,
Thanks! there is a long way to go for me as far as recording is concerned. :). Its a lot of fun though.

Post a Comment